March 11th, 12th & 13th, 2016
Kirby Family Farm
19630 NE 30th Street
Williston, FL. 32696
A Portion of the Reenactor Fee is DONATED to the CIVIL WAR TRUST.
- Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery
- Battles on Sat. and Sun. at 2 p.m.
- Daily Artillery demonstrations
- Ride a Full Size 1880's Locomotive
- Food Vendors
- Student Education day on Friday 9am - 1pm
- Ladies Tea Saturday
- Saturday night period ball with live band for reenactors only
- Church Service Sunday
- Water and fire wood for reenactor camps
- Hay for authentic camp bedding
Cannon Bounty of $165.00 for the first,
20 pre-registered FULL SIZED CANNONS.