The 20th annual Nature Coast Civil War Reenactment will be held
at Kirby Family Farm 19630 NE 30th St. Williston, FL 32696.
The event date is March 10th-12th of 2017
- The Battle will feature a full size historical locomotive on Florida's largest private railroad.
- Reenactor fee $7.00 per adult, $4.00 per child 8 to 17 including train ride at selected times. Children of the reenactors under 8 are free.
- This event features battles at 2:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- "NEW EVENT" Education day has been enlarged to allow the public to join students in learning about Civil War history, and it has been renamed Living History Day. Living History Day will be held on Friday, from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM. Everyone attending the Living History Day will also be able to purchase a ticket for the Saturday or Sunday battle for half price.
- There will be a daily artillery or mortar demonstration.
- There will be a ladies tea on Saturday, & a civil war period ball Saturday night with a live band for reenactors only.
- Church service will be held on Sunday morning.
- Food will be available onsite to purchase.
- Modern and authentic camping will be availiable to reenactors.
- Hay will be provided for authentic camp bedding. Fire wood and water will be provided.
- Cavalry units must bring a current Coggins Certificate and fodder for their horses.
|Hosted by Nature Coast Civil War Reenactment Committee|
|1st New Jersey Light Artillery, Battery "B"|
|Kirby Family Farms|